Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photos....

 
Yes, working again on trying to figure out layouts...but adding the photos of the hot Shrimp and Pasta and the Bstilla...well found out how to make them smaller...but not side by side..next the shrimp...

Okay!  side by side!  I can cook...I can shoot when I take the time and remember....but I would just rather cook...tonight is going to be marinating two cornish hens..made my mother's Shrimp Creole last night but just prep the dish..the peas are added and the shrimp but not cooked...that will happen at service time.  Also it can be thawed as is after being frozen and then gently heated...love good food...hate to cook at night..and only cooking for one in a pain.  Probably will send what I don't eat at one meal across the street.  I did have mac, cheese and cauliflower for dinner last night.

Mac, Cheese, Cauliflower:  Yes, make a white sauce..add the cheese...pour over the pasta..I like the 'screwy ones with the hole in the center', and the cauliflower which I have had in the pot of boiling water for about three minutes...don't want it 'cooked and really tender'....I did put it in the oven frozen, lid on for about 40 minutes and then lid off for about 20...I usually make enough for one pound of pasta...toss it all up and put in aluminum container, freeze...this is great to make ahead...I use cheese that is in the fridge...usually a couple of different types...if you have some for the top or crumbs...great...you don't need a recipe to cook everything.....

Also, same photos here but better layout than whoshotthechef.blogspot.com

No comments: